Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine
Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine
Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine
Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine
Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine
Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine
Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine
Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine
Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine

Compact Disinfectant and Sanitizer Spraying/Fogging Machine

Regular price Rs. 8,999.00 Rs. 4,199.00 53% OFF

ONLY LEFT

Hours   Minutes   Seconds

ONLY LEFT

  • 900 Watt
  • Portable & Easy to operate.
  • For High Density Smoke, Make solution of 30% glycerol. The remaining 70% is made up with the alcohol disinfectant.
  • For Medium Density Smoke, make a solution of 20% glycerol. The remaining 80% is made up with alcohol disinfectant.
  • For Low Density Smoke, make a solution of 15% glycerol. the remaining 85% is made up with alcohol disinfectant.

Guaranteed Safe Checkout